This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Premier Group Middle East is working with a global Oilfield Services company that is looking for CompEX certified EX Inspectors to work with the company on a day rate rotational basis.
The assignments can be both offshore and onshore with rigs all over the world. This means that the candidates have to be prepared to travel with little notice which means the role won’t suit everybody.
However, if you are looking to use your skills to see different parts of the world and gain career building experience then please keep reading!
The EX Inspectors are required to have the below skills and experience to be considered for this job:
• Educated to a minimum of HND/ONC in Electrical Engineering / Commissioning.
• At least 4 years work experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Must be currently CompEX certified.
• Have experience of working in hazardous / potentially explosive areas.
• Able to work onshore and offshore (BOSIET / HUET Certified).
• Good knowledge in a range of ATEX equipment.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written.
• Confident speaker to senior technical staff.
• Comfortable working in numerous locations globally with little notice.
• Happy to work on a rotational basis (6 weeks on 3 weeks off).
The CompEX certified EX Inspector is able to earn a day rate in the range of $450 to $600 a day depending on experience and location.
About the Company
Premier Group is one of the UK’s leading technology agencies, offering high quality recruitment services to the whole of the UK and continental Europe and middle east.
We focus on delivering a comprehensive recruitment solution across the IT, Media, Engineering, Banking and Oil & Gas sectors, keeping the entire process of hiring staff as smooth and efficient as possible.
Premier Group supplies permanent and contract staff, with an approach that is tailor-made to suit you. Whether you’re looking for individual candidates or a complete project team, our commitment to building strong business relationships gives us the flexibility to meet your short and long-term needs alike.