Job description / Role
• Assist to review and assess the AML and compliance risks associated with the Bank’s current and proposed future business activities.
• Assist to review the KYC of the Bank and identify potential AML and compliance risk associated with the client.
• Assist to operate the Bank’s transaction monitoring system, suspicious transaction monitoring system, and other relevant systems.
• Assist to identify and keep an inventory available to all staff of essential laws and regulation pertinent to the branch.
• Assist to monitor compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines by performing regular and comprehensive compliance risk assessments and testing.
• Assist to centralize all information on AML and compliance-related issues (e.g. breach of regulation, non-respect of procedures).
• Assist to archive the training records and materials.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank from time to time on the basis of requirement.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Law from a reputed university
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin
• More than 5 years of working experience in regulatory compliance or financial crime within financial sector
• General knowledge about local and international financial regulations
• Able to identify problems, risks, and seek practical solutions.
• Able to balance commercial objectives with legal, regulatory to arrive at sound judgments and decisions
• Good communicator
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
AML Operation Executive
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Relationship Manager - Trade Finance (Mandarin Speaking)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)