Job description / Role
• Develop Client Proposals and assist Director and Partner- Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services in enlarging practice product offering;
• Leading advisory projects on strategic matters linked to regulation with particular regard to DIFC/DFSA, ADGM/FSRA and Central Bank of the UAE and SCA;
• Assist with Authorization applications to included drafting of policies and procedures
• Assist clients with developing adequate structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance to include designing & implementing compliance monitoring & risk programs
• Assist in advising clients on how to build/enhance an ethics, integrity and compliance culture;
• Assist Director and Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services on reviewing regulations and determining best practices as directed;
• Acting as Outsourced Compliance Officer for clients regulated by the DFSA/FSRA/SCA and/or as the central point of contact with the competent regulatory authorities in respect of all Compliance and AML/CTF related matters
• Support Director/Partner on OCAB FSP applications as well as Project manager on Fintech & OCAB
• Preparing articles for publication and factsheets
• Prepare MI reporting material and associated internal projects as and when required
• Partner and Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services
Who are you
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Compliance advisory from reputable Compliance Consultancy firm top tier international banks or Big 4 Regulatory Risk consulting roles (mandatory, do not apply unless)
• Relevant degree (Legal, business or accounting university degree (preferred)) and should be a holder of formal Compliance professional qualifications either: CAMS, CISI Investment Compliance, ICA Advance certificate in AML or Legal Compliance (mandatory)
• Strong investigational, analytical, ethics and problem-solving skills
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Extraordinary attention to details
• Passionate about Fintech
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competencyDeep knowledge of DFSA& FSRA rulebooks
• Strong regulatory compliance, investigation or audit experience gained within a financial service, legal or regulatory environment demonstrating solid understanding of the UAE or UK regulatory environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and advise on regulatory projects.
• Strong commercial orientation, with proven ability to assess a diverse range of financial service businesses and provide pro-active solutions.
• Strong project management skills &/or training
• Experience as an registered CO/MLRO advantageous
• Familiarity with corporate governance codes and standards
• Experience advising clients and implementing frameworks meeting industry and leading practices standards and frameworks
• Notable customer experience and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Highly technical and analytical
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail, be organized with the ability to work to deadlines.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Group Compliance Manager
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Group Financial Analyst