Job description / Role
* Review of Shariah compliance and control checklists and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* Review the process flows and transaction structure.
* Review the product manuals and Legal document in order to comply with Shariah.
* Support the Credit Manager regarding the Shariah consideration in transactions/process flows.
* Managing and keeping records of all the process flows.
* Developing performance measurement tools for the Shariah compliance department.
* Support the Credit Manager in structuring the transaction and developing the process flows. In consultation with Resident Shariah Board Member (RSBM) / Head Shariah Compliance Department (SCD).
* In order to monitor and ensure Shariah compliance of Islamic Banking operations on an ongoing basis with the rules and principles of Shari'ah, Conduct an internal Shari'ah control review of the Islamic Banking business units, branches, and other Head Office departments.
* To ensure that the Islamic Banking operations are in conformity with fatawa /guidelines issued by Shariah Board (SB) of the Bank and directives, regulation, instructions and guidelines issued by SBP in accordance with the rulings of SBP's Shari'ah Board.
* Submit reports regarding the status of compliance of audit observations to the Shariah Board (SB) for information on a periodic basis and will enforce the Shari'ah Audit Reports, Shariah observations during compliance review and SBP inspections to Islamic Banking.
* Facilitate Training Unit of Human Resources Department to develop Shariah training material and to organize Shari'ah training activities as per training plan approved by the management and the Shariah Board (SB).
* At least 5 years of experience in the financial services sector with a focus on Islamic Finance.
* Solid knowledge in Islamic banking operations, procedures, products, transactions and different structures.
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of Shari'ah guidelines and principles
Salary and Benefits
* 40,000 DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.