Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Purpose of the Role:
Manage and support all elements of the Compliance Program in the Middle East and Africa region including distributor markets. The role involves providing advice and support to all business units on compliance issues, ensuring compliance with all applicable Principles of Integrity, Policies and SOPs and industry regulations, conducting training and education on relevant compliance matters, as well as assessing and managing compliance risks, and responding to the compliance needs of the organization.
• Provides clear, operational, and accurate advice and support to Commercial team of Gulf Eastern Mediterranean (GEM), Saudi Arabia, and South Africa.
• Works with and consults with other functions to ensure that the steadfast commitment to quality, integrity, compliance, and uncompromising ethics occurs throughout the organization.
• Proactively identifies and mitigates potential Compliance risks. Monitors developments in relevant regulations and codes and proactively assesses and advises of potential effects and opportunities.
• Works and consults with members of the Regulatory, Finance, Human Resources and Business Control Function teams on compliance related matters and works with the business to implement action items, as necessary.
• Supports the Compliance programs at country level.
• Review of procedural documents, including identifying opportunities for simplification.
• Supports the Head of Compliance & Ethics on activities related with the compliance committees.
• Identifies the need for training and communications based on local compliance needs and requirements and provides support for the implementation and delivery of compliance related training, as necessary.
• Supports the development and execution of monitoring plan.
• Collaborates with the business to enhance the compliance culture, the focus on personal integrity and setting the right tone from the leadership.
• Participates in due diligence, monitoring and training for third party distributors.
• Participates in periodic internal compliance audits and assists in the execution of audit follow-up actions.
• Supports the compliance program in its overall fulfilment of expectations of US-headquartered pharmaceutical companies.
• Continually assess compliance program through the review of relevant data.
• Qualified lawyer, accountant, business administration, or similar
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferred.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum 5 years of professional qualified experience. Experience working with third-party distributors in healthcare industry and/or working in a law/auditing firm a plus.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry practices and global anti-bribery laws is highly preferred. Prior compliance, investigations, analytic and/or auditing and monitoring experience is preferred.
• Compliance program experience or experience working in a regulated function (e.g., Audit, Finance, Law, Medical Affairs, and Regulatory) is preferred.
• Conducts himself/herself with the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity.
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills, with attention to detail and impact on broader organization.
• Demonstrates fundamental knowledge and understanding of industry regulations and culture in MEA market.
• Ability to communicate accurate, clear and concise advice with diplomacy and conviction, anticipating the expected level of detail, and preparing for potential follow-up questions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Takes ownership and responsibility for work.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Finance & Compliance Officer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)