Job description / Role
• Preparation of the first draft of basic manuals
• Conduct internal training in compliance
• Manage pipeline and preparation of proposals
• Follow up on client requests
• Preparation of minutes from meetings
• Work on defined projects and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director and/or Manager.
• Execute customer onboarding verification process, including documentation collection and validation to ensure compliance with AML rules and regulations.
• Provide ongoing support to the Regulatory and Compliance Team with respect to client reporting to include updates of client matrix.
• Draft fact sheets and presentations relevant to regulatory compliance.
• Conduct research and draft associated white papers on new and relevant Laws and regulations.
• Work on process improvement initiatives to include:
• Updating and maintaining templates and registers utilized by the Compliance team.
• Assisting with report sheets and other documentation required for Compliance reports for executive meetings, board meetings.
• Assisting with the preparation of routine meeting minutes.
• Assisting with the submission of required statutory filings.
• Confident and presentable
• Culturally aware and sensitive
• Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Compliance Officer - Wealth Management
Compliance Manager & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Compliance Team Leader
Compliance Officer / MLRO / Risk Officer