Job description / Role
As a Compliance Officer, you will be providing guidance on policies and legal requirements to ensure that the company conducts business according to the country's federal laws.
- Should have complete knowledge about the existing regulatory framework in the country such as ESR, UBO, AML, CFT and others.
- Must be totally aware and informed about changes in existing regulations and introduction of new regulations in the country.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements are fulfilled for the company (VZ) and its clients, i.e., whosoever engages with VZ for assistance on the same.
- Preparing of internal handbooks/manuals for AML & risk assessment to have close transaction & fund movement monitoring.
- Should be capable of drafting appeals to the concerned authorities for any matters or issues around the regulatory requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist from Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Attention to Detail and can maintain strict confidentiality
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills. Languages known: English and Arabic (preferred)
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.