Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Concierge Agent, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests' belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individuals or departments as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Coordinate with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational concerns.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abideby all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.