This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
**CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – FIT-OUT / FF&E – DUBAI**
**MID-SIZED DEVELOPER – ULTRA HIGH-RISE – IMMEDIATE START – CONTRACT**
• Must be Immediately available or on short term notice
• Preferably based within the UAE
• Fit-out / FF&E / MEP experience within High-Rise projects
• Seasoned Construction Manager Experience
• Hands on individual – not an office dweller
• Someone who can make an immediate impact
• Understands where to load out materials
• Sector head / Sr Site Manager Experience
• Can manage and control sub-contractors and their teams
• HSE understanding
My client is a mid-sized developer looking for an individual to be brought into the business to help bring their current project – Ultra High-rise tower, residential – back into line for delivery. The proposed length of contract will be 9 months will a possible view to the role being made permanent dependent on performance.
You must have the above understandings. The majority of the structural works has been complete and the role is based solely around the Fit-out and finishing works including electrical and MEP works of the interior.
Suitable candidates will have experience working for the main contractors within a similar role. Construction experience from a structural perspective, although useful would not be enough to be considered. Same for those from a consultancy background. It is not a review and supervisory role, it is a hands on opportunity.
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
- The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
- The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it that makes the difference.