Job description / Role
As the Consultant for the Middle East and Africa Team, you will assist on project delivery for government and semi-government clients.
Global consulting firm dedicated to innovation through strategy and public policy advisory.
* Work with the client and the project lead to understand and conceptualise the problem.
* Devise problem-solving frameworks, using quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods tools.
* Conduct background research to benchmark best practices, in government strategy and policy, against global standards.
* Manage workload on multiple projects effectively, while building your own area(s) of expertise.
* Excellent opportunity to grow a strategy and public policy consulting practice in the region.
* Work closely with influential stakeholders to solve the most pressing issues of our times.
* Competitive, tax-free salary with a clear path of progression.
* Excellent academic background, within economics, public policy, statistics and / or business management.
* Demonstrable research and innovation experience, whether in academia or via professional work experience.
* Solid grounding in quantitative and / or qualitative analysis.
* At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally within strategy consulting, is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.