Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced cardiologist to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in improving the cardiovascular health of our patients. You will diagnose, test, and treat disorders of the circulatory or cardiovascular system. You will also perform tests, diagnose patients, provide treatment plans, options, and work with patients’ physicians and surgeons to treat cardiovascular issues.
Cardiologist Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing
- Perform exercise tests, diagnostic image tests, cardiac catheterizations; may perform or recommend procedures like echocardiograms
- Analysis of patient test results
- Set patient goals and discuss a treatment plan
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of the patient
- Develop treatment plans for medications or therapy to help patients reach their goal
- Prescribe medications and monitoring patient intake
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures
- Advise and assist with cardiac surgeries when needed
- Monitor patient progress post-surgery
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Provide patient with tools and methods for recovery and better quality of life
- Educate the patient, patient’s family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient progress, treatment, and future goals
- Conduct research to better serve patients
AED 85,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, pre-med, physical sciences, or related field
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree; clinical residency, and cardiology fellowship
- Participation in further medical education and/or professional organization memberships are preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong desire to help people and improve their daily lives
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits patience and understanding
- Great interpersonal relations, communications, and demeanor
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.