Job description / Role
Consultant Dermatologist - Dubai
We are recruiting for a fully qualified and experienced Dermatology Consultant for a leading private hospital group based in Dubai.
About the client
Our client is based in two of the seven emirates of the UAE in both Dubai and neighbouring Sharjah. The medical group has seen a significant expansion in services over the past two years, hence their need to expand their clinical offering and currently be looking for a Dermatology Consultant. They are a leading healthcare provider and have attracted regionally acclaimed physicians and surgeons; you would be working with a team of excellent, specialist, physicians.
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Free medical insurance
- Free malpractice insurance
- 30 days annual leave
- 10 public holidays
- 5 days continued education leave
- Gratuity per annum upon severance (end of service bonus)
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training) or Equivalent qualification as per the PQR licencing - American Board Registration/ Fachartz/ Australian or NZ fellowship
- A minimum of 2 years' substantive experience is essential
- Applicants holding DHA, HAAD or MOH licenses are welcome
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.