Job description / Role
We are looking for attentive, conscientious candidates with training in diverse medical areas for the position of family doctor. Family doctors are expected to treat a wide range of medical conditions, develop long-term, personal relationships with their patients, produce individualized healthcare programs based on patient historical data, and offer continuous support and health management advice. You should be proactive in building relationships and recommend external specialists when patients require treatment outside of your medical purview.
Family doctors should take a vested interest in a patient's well-being. This is achieved by demonstrating good listening skills, showing empathy and understanding, and communicating clearly and effectively.
Some of the common responsibilities of a family physician include:
• Creating patient health programs using historical data
• Track individualized health programs
• Provide comprehensive wellness examinations
• Administer immunizations and vaccinations
• Referring patients to other providers for specialized treatment
• Schedule and administer follow up examinations
• Educating patients in wellness programs
• Supervising and managing a staff of nurses and medical assistants
• Building long-term relationships with patients
• Treating a wide range of medical issues
• Coordinating care with other medical professionals
• Caring for the whole patient, including mental and emotional concerns
• Building long-term relationships with their parents
• Providing information and techniques to help patients control their own health choices
• Focusing on illness prevention as well as treatment of it.
AED 65,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must effectively communicate with your co-workers to ensure the best care and the proper procedures. Must be able to communicate in high-stress environment,
• Offering your full attention to an individual person or group in order to fully understand problems and their nature.
• Must use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Needs to be able to act autonomously and make difficult decisions that would benefit the patient or make corrections.
• Must consider all benefits and repercussions of potential actions and choose the appropriate one.
• Must be able to identify complex problems and develop and evaluate corrective options and implement solutions.
• Must be able to endure intense situations and handle pressure that comes with extreme situations you may encounter.
• Must be trustworthy because you have people's lives in your hands and what you do could help or hurt them. They are entrusted with a great responsibility and must live up to it.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.
Consultant Family Medicine
Specialist Family Medicine
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Family Medicine Consultant
|Saudi Arabia||5 Oct|
Specialist Internal Medicine
Consultant Internal Medicine