Consultant/Manager - Energy Sector - Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
Job description / Role
Our client, a Top Tier Strategy Consulting Firm is looking to expand their team in the Middle East Region. They are seeking to hire an Energy Sector Operations Consultant/ Manager on their Expert Track to be based in Dubai and cover the GCC Region. An ideal candidate comes in from a top tier strategy firm with expertise on Operations topics like supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, cost optimization, performance improvement, etc. across sectors like Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Chemicals, Process Industries, etc.
This role helps clients create competitive advantage by enhancing their performance by providing project support in areas such as:
- Operations and Cost Optimization
- Procurement Strategy, strategic sourcing
- Supply chain management
- Strategy & Operations Planning
- Lean and Industry 4.0
- A Masters or MBA or PHD from a top tier institution
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the industry, a combination of industry and consulting experience (preferred) for the Consultant level and about 8-12 years for the Manager level.
- Willing to travel and work on remote client sites
- Proactive and entrepreneurial in nature
- Ability to work in multicultural teams
- Conduct workshops, lead interviews and support clients during the implementation process
- Analytical and structured with excellent problem solving and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills to interact and manage stakeholders
- Exceptional business sense and ability to work beyond core operations practice areas
- Excellent written and spoken English (Arabic would be desirable, but not essential)
- Excellent track record of project/team leadership and related achievements
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.