Job description / Role
Consultant Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Prospect Health are now open to receiving applications from highly experienced Consultant level Paediatric Ophthalmologist working with a focus of Squints and ROPS.
Our client is a world-class hospital located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The hospital occupies a prime location and is a leading metropolitan tertiary facility with an excellent reputation for high quality medical care. It is fully accredited with the JCI and so works in parallel to western clinical governance models meaning that familiar standards and clinical governance detail the day to day running of the hospital.
The hospital has a large base of expatriate doctors, trained in the UK and the USA and offers specialist services to the populace of Abu Dhabi as well as offering medical tourism for expatriate patients seeking the highest level of care available.
- After 12 months from the date of joining and yearly thereafter, the employee, spouse and 2 children (up to the age of 18) under the employee's sponsorship and living in the UAE, shall be entitled to economy class air tickets to the employee's home country and back.
- Housing allowance
- Other allowances will cover cost of transport, utilities, and telephone
- Bonuses and incentives will be based on employee's performance and at the discretion of senior management.
- Annual Leave of 22 working days plus 10 days public holidays
- 7 days fully paid leave for Continuous Medical Education (CME)
- The employee, spouse and 3 children (up to the age of 18 years) under the employee's sponsorship and living in the UAE, will be covered under the Company's current medical insurance scheme in accordance with the laws of the UAE
- 48 hrs per week
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- A Regional Licence would be advantageous but is not essential
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.