Job description / Role
Consultant Radiology Job, Sharjah, UAE
We are pleased to be working in close partnership with one of the UAE's leading healthcare providers as they look to build a high calibre team for a new specialist tertiary facility.
The healthcare provider in question, are currently seeking applications from well-qualified and experienced candidates for all specialisms on behalf of a highly distinguished government facility in the United Arab Emirates.
For successful applicants the roles will offer the opportunity of working within an exceptional institution which is renowned for their quality provision of medical services as well as their excellent working dynamic and culture among physicians.
United Arab Emirates, Sharjah.
Situated just outside of Dubai you have the flexibility to live in the centre and travel to work or live in the more cost effective surrounding areas. The hospital itself is within 30 minutes of Dubai International Airport, a global hub for travel.
* Attractive Tax Free Salary
* Family Medical Insurance
* Relocation Flights
* Generous Annual Leave Allowance
* Annual CME Leave up to 10 days
Key Skills and Qualifications
* UK CCT/CCST/GMC Specialist Register OR U.S/Canadian Board Certification OR Australian/NZ Fellowship with at least 2 years substantive experience in Consultant post following completion of training.
* Candidates MUST be eligible at Tier 1 as per regional medical grading's.
* DHA/ MOH/ HAAD License would be advantageous but is not essential.
* The ability to speak Arabic is advantageous but not essential.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.