Job description / Role
As a consultant, you will be part of the delivery team, with engagements across Fintech advisory and transformation programs.
Long-established consulting firm primarily in the Banking & Financial, Strategy and Transformation advisory services with international offices and a strong presence in the Middle East.
* Work closely with clients in the Middle East advising on and delivering high profile projects in business transformation with a strong focus on technology-related transformations
* Will play a key role in the planning and delivery of a range of projects within banks and financial institutions involving new and updated technologies
* Competitive salary
* Progressive role within established, growing organisation
* Opportunities to work on exciting projects with leading regional Banking/FS institutions
* International environment
* MBA from Top Tier B-School
* 2 to 6 years of post-MBA work experience.
* Passion for Financial Services/Banking
* Good understanding of FinTech & Banking would be a plus
* Analytical, solution focus approach to problem solving
* Excellent Academic Pedigree and performance
* PMP Certification (Mandatory)
* AGILE Certifications preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.