Consultant/Specialist ENT Surgeon
Job description / Role
Reputed Hospitals in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are looking for a caring, talented A Consultant Critical Care Medicine to care for our patients who are dealing with critical conditions. The Acute Care Nurse Practitioner may work in inpatient or outpatient care and will speak with our patients about their conditions, order and interpret diagnostic tests, and work with patients, families, and physicians to establish care plans. You should be a skilled nurse practitioner with comprehensive knowledge of acute conditions, diagnostics, and treatments.
To succeed as a Consultant in Critical Care Medicine, you should be focused on providing high-quality care and support to patients and families. You should be sympathetic, analytical, and knowledgeable.
Critical Care Medicine Responsibilities:
• Speaking with patients to better understand their concerns, needs, conditions, and medical histories.
• Admitting, discharging, and doing scheduled rounds to check on patients.
• Performing examinations ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and going over results with patients or the physician, if necessary.
• Establishing care or condition management plans, including prescribing medications or other treatments.
• Educating the patient and family members about medical conditions and courses of action.
• Keeping records regarding patient history, condition, treatments, and progress.
• Alerting physicians when conditions worsen or if abnormalities arise.
• Master’s degree or Doctorate and a state license.
• Experience, additional certifications, or fluency in a second language may be preferred.
• Knowledge of acute conditions and treatments.
• Understanding of diagnostic tests and the ability to interpret test results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and active listening skills.
• Strong computer and data entry skills.
• Alert, thorough, reliable, and calm under stress.
• Organized and attentive, especially when multitasking under pressure.
• Passionate and committed to providing high quality, sympathetic care, and service to patients.
Location: Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
Salary per month: AED 45K to 65k range - Specialists, AED 90k - Consultants.
• 30 Days Annual Leave (Paid).
• Annual Air Fare for self & family.
• Medical Insurance for self & family as per the UAE Labor Law.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.