Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Over 5 year of experience working with data and delivering business analytics projects to clients. Needs to have the ability to manage the project's tasks and deliverables, coordinate and assign work to team members and be accountable of technical and architectural decisions. They will work hand in hand with Project/Program Managers and Product Owners to ensure project is delivered on time, on budget, while fulfilling quality-related best practices.
Key Technical Skills:
• Strong hands-on experience on implementing modern data platform solutions
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Capable of leading data initiatives and communicate clearly with business stakeholders
• Ability to work efficiently without supervision
• Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Technical aspects of Data Governance including glossary, metadata, data quality, master data management & data lifecycle management
Leadership, Management and Other Skills:
• Proven experience as Team Lead for at least 3 years
• Proven line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled BI consultants (3-5 years)
• Ability to manage the workload of team members though productivity and collaborations tools such as Azure DevOps and JIRA
• Ability to execute regular work review and coaching of team members
• Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
• Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
• Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
Technologies and Tools:
• Extensive experience with core and advanced Azure cloud services
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including some of the following: Azure Synapse/SQL DW and SQL Database, SQL Server , Cosmos DB
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Databricks
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: SSIS, Data Factory, Informatica, etc.
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Kafka, Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT Hub, Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with data visualization in Power BI, Paginated reports, Power BI Premium and Embedded
• DevOps / DataOps and CI / CD frameworks
• Proven knowledge on Machine Learning and AIs
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.