Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
At PwC Digital Health, the design team is a crucial group of creatives, that helps clients understand what their patients, healthcare workers and caregivers truly need, whilst leveraging technology to enable it. We believe in creating patient experiences that seamlessly integrate into a persons life, so they can focus on things that matter to them. We shape experiences that truly impact millions of humans to live healthier and safer lives.
Minimum Qualifications :
• 5 - 8 years interaction , visual or hybrid design work experience , with a portfolio having of both app and web experiences
• Portfolio of UX - focused work samples for web and mobile applications
• Bachelors Degree in Design, HCI , Interaction , and or equivalent practical experience.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs . Experienced at working with a complex product or complex feature at scale Expert in interaction design for mobile , with an adventurous approach to how we marry technology to great user experiences UX portfolio , demonstrating clear insights , problem - solving , and simple solutions . Ability to demonstrate strong UX and Visual Design skills. Previous experience designing solutions within Healthcare. Previous experience in Consulting, Agency or similar.
About the role:
• Design and user experience (UX ) are at the forefront of everything we do .
• The job of a Senior UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In a UX Design role , you ' ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive , accessible and easy -to - use designs for millions of people around the world - from the first - time user to the sophisticated expert.
• Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers , Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
• At each stage , you will anticipate what our users need , advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
• Digital Health is an impactful business area that enables millions of people over the region to access healthcare.
• We ' re at the intersection of many changes that make this the perfect time to leap in this space. We are entering a new era of digital experiences in healthcare that encourages users to create, explore, and take action when managing their health.
Join the team to help evolve this story and create a vision for the future of Healthcare. Successful candidates will be able to have an impact on an old industry that impacts millions of lives. Within the region, we are pioneering health care experiences that are being recognised around the world from America to Europe. We are leaps ahead on our ambition to make healthcare accessible to all.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users ' needs, behaviours , and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX team is growing and we will soon have designers, researchers , content strategists , and engineers who are passionate about quality , usability , and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products ' unique capabilities and personalities . Our work touches millions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to our PwC Digital Health philosophy: " Focus on the user and all else will follow."
• Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for UX projects; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases , platforms and devices.
• Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary , iterative updates , that actualize the larger vision over time.
• Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core Digital Health team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well -informed.
• Set new standards and operational excellence.
• Advocate for users in a fast - paced , corporate climate, imparting day - to - day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user - centric intersection between design , content , business and engineering
• Great storytelling skills to explain design decisions to build trust with client and business relations.
• Work with prototyping tools as a core part of the design process, Strong visual sense, but works with dedicated visual designers and will participate in user experience research and usability studies
• Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with, Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and other Designers.
• Work cross - functionally and make the UX perspective heard as we bring new and innovative Digital Healthcare experience to our clients and end -user.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.