Job description / Role
For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle's cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners.
Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA we seek for Oracle Technology Consulting Program Manager.
• The Program Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations.
• In this role, you will manage multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects.
• You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle's Cloud products.
• You will manage an international team of architects and consultants.
• 10+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 6 years of project or program management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity.
• Comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
• Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.