Job description / Role
The Consulting Engineer contributes to the execution of the mission entrusted to the project team in his/her domain. This will be within the framework of a project defined by a contract, the terms of reference of a call for tenders or a letter of mission.
Project Due diligence
• Conducts or contributes to the studies and the production of relevant reports and presentations, coordinating with or overseeing studies conducted by other project stakeholders.
• Offers tailored and specific responses to the needs and expectations of customers by integrating, where appropriate, the constraints of downstream studies to be conducted by ADPI and resulting from its recommendations.
• Optimizes the mobilization of means (including working time) necessary for the accomplishment of the mission. He/She may have to assume the mission of Project Manager for the realization of all or part of a contract. He/She then fulfills for the party concerned the responsibilities described in the Job Description Project Manager.
• The Consulting Engineer has strong adaptability that allows him/her to evolve in diverse and sometimes difficult, geographic environments in the framework of international missions and projects. He/She evolves in an intercultural context, aiming at the understanding and the satisfaction of its customers, and any other stakeholder of the project. He/She adapts to the norms and technical constraints of the geographical territory that is being covered.
• Put its technical expertise at the service of the new projects, in all the phases of these from feasibility to works and commissioning.
Team and Customer Orientation
• Analyze and understand the customer's request
• Prepare traffic forecast , associated airport facilities requirement , masterplan and building planning for all type of airports facilities (Passenger Terminal Building, Cargo building, MRO, etc.)
• Design a project brieft to cover identified needs
• Develop all the phases of a project and implement the studies necessary for their realization by capatializing on his/her experience
• Define the organization and the means to implement to carry out a project according to the deadlines and the allocated budgets
• Ensure regulatory compliance of proposed responses and technological watch in his/her area of expertise.
• Guarantee the respect of deadlines, costs,quality of services
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to a project, for its specialty
• Optimize the use of allocated resources (human and technical resources), and evaluate any need for outsourcing
• Manage a subcontracting market from the tender to the negotiation and the contractualization
• Advocate for proposals to improve service performance, implement and evaluate them
• He / she must update his CVs (Project Control Assistance, Technical Expert, Consultant, Project Manager), with a period of 2 months.
• Degree in Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in Airport Planning, and strong reference in Master Plan studies on small/medium/large airports.
• Good knowledge and understanding of ICAO/IATA regulations and recommendations.
• Comprehensive knowledge in airport industry
• Experience in Airport operations is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
• Must have strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability
• Strong leadership skills (team work, leadership, motivation,etc)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills as a consultant
• Proficiency in English language
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.