Job description / Role
Consulting - Government - S&T Education - Senior Manager (Dubai)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique team of sector specialists. We work across the government and private sectors to transform education across the region, delivering strategic and operational projects which make a difference. Our clients include policy makers, regulators, education and training providers, sector bodies and investors who come to us to provide best in class advice and support to achieve their objectives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
The Middle East Education Practice is looking for a Senior Manager to support the expansion of our practice across the Middle East. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Building a capable Education team, under the guidance and oversight of the Middle East Education leadership.
- Establishing effective client relationships with key client organizations, across both the government and industrial markets.
- Identifying and shaping opportunities for projects in the Middle East Education practice.
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the Education environment in KSA.
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Proven track record in the delivery of Education and skills projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
- Experience in working with government entities, schools, universities and professional organizations.
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East, with proven capability of building relationships and teams in the Middle East cultural environment.
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic (preferable) and English.
- Big 4 or leading strategy house experience with proven sales capability.
- Proven leadership capabilities for both direct reporting personnel and wider project teams.
- Proven experience of building teams, with ability to develop and implement market expansion strategies.
- Masters or MBA
Years of Experience
- 8-12 years of experience in management consulting environment
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.