Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor's degree/MBA in finance or health administration.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA in HIM. Specialization in information management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 7 years of experience in Healthcare; Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services.
- Background experience is required in either "Health Finance" or "Information Management".
- Experience in Hospital Operations is a must.
- This includes hospital finance background as financial management, costing, budgeting, etc., or hospital health information management department as HIM, CDI, coding improvement, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing healthcare strategies, or operational experience in a healthcare setting, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience within the Middle East strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.