Job description / Role
What you will do
* The Consulting Sales Engineer will directly report to the Regional Sales Director of Indirect Channels across the Middle East & Africa region.
* You will be based in Dubai and will be responsible for developing long term relationships with Consultants, End Users, and Distributors for HVAC products (Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units) in the Middle East and Africa region.
* You will prepare and deliver high-quality technical presentations, product demonstrations for consultants, developers, and end-user and recommend viable solutions on their project requirements.
* You will focus to have our HVAC products specified by Consultants on their bids and projects, and support distributors team on value engineering, basis of design and training.
* As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
* As a Consulting Sales Engineer, you will use your in-depth technical expertise in specifying Chillers, AHU and FCU by consultants on their bids and projects.
* You will be responsible for conducting technical training and seminars for consultants and the distributor's sales team in the region.
* You will attend sales exhibitions, trade shows and delivers seminars for consultants on the latest technology, standards, certifications on HVAC products, and influence the specifications on projects.
* You will liaise with sales and product management teams to build up competitive strategies to generate new business opportunities in the Middle East & Africa region.
* You are a hunter, driven to seek and develop existing business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated.
* You're analytical, perseverant, determined and reliable in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Consulting Sales/Technical Support/ Pre-Sales in the HVAC industry
* Prior experience in preparing estimations, material submittals, providing the technical report, and interpreting technical designs
* Ability to lead and develop strategic partnerships with consultants, developers and key decision-makers
* Self-starter, tireless and results-driven mentality, able to continually critique & optimize performance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working in a global team environment and communicating effectively across multiple cultures?
* Fluent language skills English and Arabic
* Flexible in traveling
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.