Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in banking, telco and/or government sectors is a plus.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) is required.
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST.
Minimum years experience required
- 12-15 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.
Degrees/Field of Study preferred
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Global: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - ISC2 (preferred)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.