Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Line of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
Business Unit Overview
The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping digital and IT positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
- Work under the supervision of Senior Managers within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Lead end-to-end digital transformation engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases using Blockchain leading Technologies, Protocols, ICOs and Solutions.
- Manage cross-functional internal and client teams, across technology and digital transformation, to develop and deliver end-to-end technology strategies, with a particular emphasis on digital transformation.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our clients develop and optimize their digital infrastructure in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit.
- Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Consulting experience to recommend and communicate precisely on complex problems and solutions
- Experience and Knowledge of Blockchain leading Technologies, Protocols, ICOs and Solutions.
- Implementation experience in one of the leading Blockchain protocol such as Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda etc.
- Implementation experience in one industry preferably in Financial, Government and Retail
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering preferred.
- In-depth understanding of planning and leading digital transformation projects across diverse industries
- Experience of implementing of complex technology projects leading small to large team
- Proven extensive experience of identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining strong client relationships using networking, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to consulting within the Middle East.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English and Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Minimum years experience required
- Overall 8+ years of experience in Design, Implementation or Consulting on Enterprise applications
Preferable Consulting Experience
- 1+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration
- 1+ years of experience in Information Architecture and Business Process Re-Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing Software Applications using open source and proprietary technologies like .NET, Java, Node.js
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.