Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are currently working with one of the market leading partners who have the rights to some of the world's leading Fashion, Beauty, Home, Leisure, Food & Beverage brands across the Middle East.
Working as Consumer Market Analyst, you will identify strategic opportunities for business growth through go-to-market and tactical opportunities available to marketing teams.
Roles and responsibilities of this Consumer Market Analyst position:
* Set up relevant research programs to meet business challenges and objectives.
* A deep understanding and relevant experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
* Extract information from primary and secondary research.
* Responsible for building and developing relationships with a unique group of business partners including brand planning, marketing communications, data and digital insights, e-commerce, customer service and more
* Contribution to category and strategic understanding work, including habits and attitudes, dynamics, strategic pricing and advertising.
* Have a thorough understanding of main brands including Brand Funnel, business objectives and challenges, competition landscape & customers
* Solid understanding of products from main agency partners.
Benefits included in this Consumer Market Analyst position -
* Tax Free salary (if not already based in the GCC)
* Relocation support (if not already based in the GCC)
* Private Medical
* Discounts from leading brands and retailers
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a number of global brands and drive the insights and customer strategy for the whole group.
Please send your CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* At least 3 years + experience as Consumer Market Analyst or similar roles
* Previous experience working with a FMCG or Insight Agency
* Ability to integrate disparate data sets and connect the dots to derive insights
* Think Strategically - Ability to conceptualize, develop and land research projects that have real business impact (beyond quota).
* Good project management skills, especially with agency partners.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Ultimate HR Solutions
Apex Brazil Middle East
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Manpower Middle East
Business Analyst - Payment Solutions