Job description / Role
Contact Center - Call Center - Customer Service Officer. Bilingual (Arabic & English) Female Application
JOB Brief : Customer Service & Sales Associate. - Female Applicant.
(Position Required FEMALE Applicant!!! Female Led Industry Providing and Managing Female Domestic & Household family requirement --- Hence this position required Female Applicant / Candidate.)
We are looking for a female Customer Service & Sales Associate for an expanding company in Dubai. You will responsible the motivation, training and performance of the staff and for the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. Your team are front facing in a government facility center which is managed by a private operator.
This is an exciting position offering an ethical and impacting result on a women’s led industry. We are looking for an exceptional individual, with entrepreneurial flair, high achiever (fitness/business), nurturing, strong, persuasive, fit and healthy, highly diplomatic, team leader to become part of our working family culture.
• Handle customer Enquiry, Booking and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Manage and develop new customers service enquiries.
• Identify with, be passionate about the Products and Services
• Motivate, Mentor and Develop all sales/customer facing staff
• Develop and Deliver Training Programs for staff.
• Provide accurate reporting to management on a daily-weekly-monthly basis
• Ensure to maintain accurate CRM entries.
• Maintain customer happiness, and satisfaction with after sales follow up.
Industry: Recruitment. Domestic Worker Placement. Visa Service. On Demand Service. Training& Development.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Experience
• Degree Holder (Administration, Marketing)
• Experienced in Sales Environment (Hospitality, Real Estate, Luxury Goods, Retail, Healthcare, Banking, Travel and Tourism.)
• Strong Administration Background (Min.4 years)
• Well Presented, High Social Skills, Persuasive in verbal communication, negotiation skills and adaptable personality.
• Sales and Customer-Centric.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.