Job description / Role
• Support the Bank’s Program Manager in identifying new processes.
• Be part of the discovery team to study the process.
• Support preparation of process migration plan.
• Liaise with SGS stakeholders for UAT of the applications.
• Prepare SOPs based on the Current & Proposed process charts / Process Documents as required by the program.
• Determine headcount requirement for Go-Live of the new process and work with the Centre Manager to recruit new employees, as required.
• Organize process and skills training to be conducted.
• Plan, support and execute various phases of process migration.
• Ensure achievement of SLA.
• Take necessary corrective action when SLAs are not met.
Contractual Obligations, Audit & Compliance:
• Ensure successful fulfillment of all contractual obligations.
• Work with the Bank’s Centre Manager to review risks pertaining to procedures in the Tamooha processes. Discuss, plan and implement control measures.
• Ensure timely & accurate reports are sent to the Centre Manager.
• Review all physical and logical accesses available in the Centre on a quarterly basis.
• Be responsible for the performance of all SGS Staff in the Centre.
• Submit the invoices in a timely manner and with relevant supporting documentation.
• Maintain professional and consistent communication with the client
• Understand client expectations and guide team to achieve them
• Minimum Education Level Graduate (Commerce/Accounting preferable)
• Professional / Technical Qualification
• Experience in using MS Office Suite
• English & Arabic Speaker is a Must
• Experience in same position
• Candidate with 8 Years of Experience in BPO/Contact Center/Banking Domain.
• Fluent Arabic and English speaker with pleasant and interactive personality.
• Previous experience in managing a team.
• Experience in determining call center operations strategy.
• Expert in collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Experience in liaison with technology teams.
• Experience of dealing with large and wide groups which includes employees at all levels.
• Willing to relocate to RAK.
• Willingness to travel within UAE on job-related activities.
• Participate in other activities organized by the client as part of their nationalization initiatives.
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
Call Centre Duty Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Green Gulf Careers
Call Center Agent