Job description / Role
One of our Global Luxury Skincare Client is looking for a content creator to take full ownership of brand tone of voice across social media channels.
- Create all content for social media, based on marketing strategy and aligned with brand identity: from creative conception to posting live
- Brainstorm and maintain the social media calendar
- Develop our brand identity through platform-specific copy and consistent with brand book and copy style guide
- Create gifs, photo montages, motion design, illustrations and videos
- Run creative variations for different digital media platforms
- Observe and analyze trends in all creative areas
- Work closely with all the Brand & Marketing Teams (Brand Director, Art Director, Senior Brand Content Editor, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Brand Activation Manager)
- Ideally, already have a junior-to-mid level experience in content creation within the beauty industry. Experience in the luxury sector is a big plus
- Intermediate skills in video editing, motion design, gif maker
- Experience in professional photo-shooting
- Graphic design knowledge, expert with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Aware of digital language and social networks
- Embrace the latest technology to take photo or video to the next level
- Deep understanding of social media, its strategic and creative best practices
- Deep understanding of tone of voice relating to different market segments unified under the brand voice
- Deep understanding of the Millennial market
- Curious about social media trends and algorithm changes
- Strong ability to conduct a project from inception through completion in a startup atmosphere
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task several projects at once
- Must be curious, enthusiastic, professional, autonomous
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, startup environment
- You're driven by an intense passion for storytelling
- Native English Speaker. American English is a plus
- Ideal candidate should already be based in Dubai
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.