Content Creator / Graphic Designer
Job description / Role
Accor Cluster Hotels Deira looking for a Content Creator/Graphic Designer with outstanding organizational, skills, creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. Content Creator/Graphic Designer will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, branding, graphic design, photography, video production and social media. The Graphic Designer/Content Creator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills along with working in conjunction with team members.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager/Cluster General Manager, and within the limits of established Accor polices & procedures, the Digital Marketing/Content Creator manages and enhances all aspects given to him/her towards the marketing and brand awareness in the digital space.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the, executing, marketing programs such as email, event, social media, inhouse, and all content marketing.
- Assist in the completion of assigned projects and prioritize assigned tasks including social media, graphic design, photography, videography, signage and research.
- Oversee and keep up to date all printed deliverables, signage.
- Create/maintain collateral materials including floor plans, marketing/sales flyers, included feature sheets and corporate brochure.
- Develop and manage content and social media marketing programs.
- Assist with promotional activities for new product and new community launches.
- Performs special projects as requested.
- Contributes to team and company effort by providing assistance as needed.
- Monitoring the comp set and keeping abreast of all trends in the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- Driving the innovation committee for guest/ Heartist/ sustainability
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.