Job description / Role
A leading international EPC contractor who specialises in a wide range of activities in refineries, gas and petrochemical plants, providing design and construction services are currently looking to recruit a Contract Manager for their UAE business.
• Responsible for ensuring the successful execution of site construction contracts according to agreed commercial obligations, financial and qualitative targets and providing proactive risk /claim assessment and management for site construction contracts.
• Provide support and direction to all staff on all contractual and commercial matters.
• Ensure correct contractual and commercial implementation of reporting, the collection of records as well as adequate administration of claims for any event.
• Provide proactive recommendations advice on how to avoid any additional cost and where not possible how to minimize the costs of legitimate claims.
• Manage commercial and contractual impacts resulting from time, quality or process related problems on the construction site.
• Ensure together with the respective Construction Managers, that all BOQ scope changes are recorded and documented properly and are clearly traceable to the contractual scope of BOQs as well as to the respective erection/construction work package/system.
• A college degree graduate of any course from accredited university
• More than 5 years relevant experience as Contracts Manager in construction of Oil & Gas Projects
• Knowledge in computer program skills (MS Office – Excel, word, power point)
• Ability to communicate to different discipline
• Ability to make thorough and good decisions
About the Company
Adept Personnel's sole focus is the International construction market, recruiting all levels of project management staff across all of the industry sectors. With 20 years experience we have developed long standing relationships and unrivalled market knowledge meaning we are constantly adding value to client organisations and jobseekers alike.
Our team is made up of high calibre recruiters who have developed proven track records within each of their chosen sectors. It is this experience that allows us to fulfil our goal of customer satisfaction by successfully finding the talent needed to deliver on each assignment we take on.