Job description / Role
We are looking for an Contracts & CRM Administrator to join our Contracts Management Team.
The purpose of the role is to providing support services to Management Team, ensuring that all aspects of the helpdesk/administration function are undertaken in a professional and customer focused manner.
• To work with and support senior colleagues in embedding an effective mobilisation and contract management process through allocation and planning of resource and support.
• Deliver effective, professional and commercially focused briefings and supervision meetings with staff and ensure that information, reporting & communications flow up/down is effective
• Plan, organise and prioritise operations within your contract to ensure maximum efficiencies/utilisation of all resources
• Responsible for producing and submitting Monthly Management Reports to the Performance team, ensuring that all data gathered on local KPI’s are accurate and up to date
• Develop and maintain excellent internal management relationships with all other Look Ahead departments and functions, ensuring sharing of best practice and supporting initiatives to improve organisational performance
• Assist with the maintenance of local records for contracts and services including operating system to assist relevant team member in ensuring timely renewal of contracts including liaise with HR department.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, attendance, accommodation, employees’ welfare, employees relations, on-boarding, immigration (new workers visa).
• Ensure all contracts documents and supporting evidence from the sales team is delivered in accordance with the SLA
• Support to CRM team in closing tasks from Clients & Helpdesk
• Monitoring the payment mechanism and monthly failure report
• Provision of statistical information as required by the management team
• Be responsible for management of all records including, All required CRM reports, Payment management, monitoring with management team and support for all sales & customer support staff.
• Be responsible for satisfactory timekeeping, shifts or attendance of Helpdesk team members for contracted hours
• Handle Employee relations activities including Complaints and Compliments
• Deploy and update all SLA & policies and procedures as requested
We’re looking for:
• Possession of an administration qualification
• Experience of working on a busy Team
• Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Law degree or HR or Business Administration)
• Experience working within a law firm or in-house legal team/ or HR/ or Management/
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Computer literate on all Microsoft packages.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies