Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join an award winning first tier contractor in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Client has won multiple awards in the region and are involved in major building and tower projects globally.
• Preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations
• Provide junior staff with guidance on their job responsibilities
• Negotiating with client’s representatives, sub contractors and other consultants
• Interim administration and settlement of subcontractors’ accounts
• Preparation of monthly contract review reports
• Preparation of monthly management accounts information
• Preparation of contractual and commercial input into Project Business Plan
• Advise on contractual implications of intended courses of action
• Identify change and implement change control process and agreement
• Ensure that contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement
• Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions
• Advise project management on contractual implications of intended courses of action
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• 8+ years experience in contracts administration/ management working for large international contractors
• Fluent knowledge of English language (read,write,speak)
• Leadership and ownership of the processes
• Professional development, team work, process excellence, time management, negotiation
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.