Job description / Role
- The Contracts Manager is ADPI's adviser regarding commercial matters of the projects (i.e. contracts and costs) for both ADPI contracts as well as for running the contractors contract during supervision stage.
- He is involved during all stages of projects including design competition, award of consultancy agreement, design, tender and supervision stages.
- Contractual advice before consultancy agreement and during supervision.
- Support of technical staff in contractual design issues.
- Preparing conditions of contract (including consultancy agreements).
- Preparing conditions of subcontract.
- Monitoring contractual compliance.
- Assessing and negotiating claims (including consultant's claims).
- Protecting ADPI.
- Analysing contractors' claims.
- Preparation and submittal of proposal for contract variations.
- Tendering and procurement procedures.
- Preparation of monthly commercial reports.
- Tender analysis.
- Progress cost reporting variation orders.
- Preparation of submissions to committee.
- Assisting PM in management and administration of consulting & sub consultancy agreement.
- Management of administration and support staff.
- Supporting finance in outstanding invoice recoveries.
- Drafting and negotiation of J.V agreements.
- Supporting regional offices as required.
The Contracts manager will contribute to the realization of ADPI's Quality Objectives and make recommendations on ADPI's Quality Procedures related to the technical fields under his responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 years' experience in the field of Contracts and Project Management with background of Architecture / Engineering
- Education: Bachelor's / Master's Degree
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies