Job description / Role
* Draft and revise a variety of contracts with customers
* Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
* Meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters
* Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
* Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts
* Provide support and advice on new potential business opportunities
* Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement the changes
AED 27,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Must have worked in the GCC oil and gas sector
* Must have a legal background
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology and GCC contract laws
* Comfortable working as part of a multi national team
* Exemplify strong attention to detail
* Possess superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
* Must have strong computer skills and expert knowledge of programmes such as Microsoft Office and G Suite
* Previous experience working with contract regulations and the related laws
* Capable of managing highly confidential information
* Strong problem solving skills
* Must have a degree in law or some other legally related discipline
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.