Job description / Role
Role: Contracts Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
• Assist the Senior Contract Manager to develop and implement contract management policy & procedures to ensure that all contractual decisions are in accordance with defined guidelines and supported by appropriate documentation.
• Oversee the direct reports and support as required to meet deadlines, review correspondences and commitments to external parties, attend meetings, etc.
• Lead meeting with internal departments and/or program/ project teams to discuss the customer’s requirements and/or interpret RFQ/RFP/RFI to gather the technical requirements of the requested services and provide high level risks associated with post-award contract administration.
• Draft, revise and modify various agreements, negotiate best terms with customers and suppliers, propose conditions and finalize contracts and obligations in the best interest of the Company.
• Draft and review contractual and commercial correspondences in coordination with internal stakeholders including but not limited to matters concerning scope, cost, time, change, etc. to customers and external entities.
• Manage the delivery of complex customer/supplier contracts and agreements (including and not limited to NDA’s, Exclusivity Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Supply Agreements, Services Agreements etc.), whilst ensuring that all commercial and technical inputs and terms & conditions are in the best interest of the Company.
• Develop, review and process variation orders and amendments while assessing the impact of change in scope, price, and time schedule impact in collaboration with PMO, Finance Department and Legal.
• Review pre and post contract award risks specific to technical and commercial aspects. Ensure risk mitigation measures/solution to Program/Project Managers are recommended.
• Manage the resolution of all disputes related to contracts in the interest of the Company and prepare final settlements.
• Manage the delivery of responses to customers/suppliers regarding contract deviations, modification technical & commercial terms & conditions etc.
• Ensure effective management of all relevant contract related correspondences and documentations as per the quality management and information security policy.
• Foster collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders, customers, vendors/suppliers etc.
• Coordinate with Internal Auditors/ External Auditors and ensure that the team provides all documents for the completion of audits, as and when required.
• Guide, mentor and provide functional supervision to the Contract team/staff including succession planning for training, development, and growth.
• Work closely with the Senior Contract Manager and Commercial Department team members to facilitate continuous exchange of knowledge and ensure that lessons learned are adopted as appropriate.
• Perform any other related activities as directed by the Senior Contract Manager.
Ideal candidate will have:
• 10 years of experience in contract management in public/private sector organization.
• 3 years of experience on managerial or equivalent positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Contract Management / Business Administration / Legislative Law (LLB) or equivalent.
• Excellent negotiation skills
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Menasa & Partners
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Al Basti & Muktha (ABM)
Senior Contracts/Commercial Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sub Contracts Manager