Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Due to the continued success of our Middle East operations, we are looking for a Contracts Manager to be seconded into our client's organization in Abu Dhabi. This is a one year contract.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
- Administration of the main contract in line project’s requirements, compliance with contract notification, certification, and response timeframes, tracking changes and monitoring each change through a change order process.
- Analyzing the basis and extent of change Tracking claims and monitoring progress through the claims resolution process.
- Analyzing claims and identifying merit/validity if any.
- Managing disputes, managing commercial interface/reporting with client and other parties Analysis and valuations of work done.
- Development of compliance and payment certification protocols Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Liaison with the project management team to resolve all contract issues and facilitate negotiation of client contract terms and conditions.
- Act as liaison between operations to provide client contract management and guidance on resolution of contract issues.
- Ensure that the project is running in accordance with the program and on budget. Implement risk management processes, review risk register and check risk controls.
- Produce and analyze progress reports, update costs and forecasts.
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
- Minimum BA. MsC in Law.
- 10 years minimum of work experience in all aspects of contract management, 5 years in UAE.
- Professional accreditation with a recognized international institute.
- Experience should include managing contracts and claims.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload, and to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to work autonomously, while reviewing work on a regular basis to consistently meet objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Office Softwares (MS Excel, Word).
- Fluency in English and high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Experience with Mega Buildings Projects.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE