Job description / Role
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for a Contracts Specialist for an EPCM project to be based in Abu Dhabi - UAE.
Job Responsibility and Requirement:
- Reports to Procurement Manager
- Prepare Strategy & Bid List (SBL) for approval by relevant Governance Board.
- Prepare all necessary RFP and Contract documentation for issue through ARIBA OneSource and all subsequent clarifications and Supplier.
- Prepare and develop Bid Evaluation Plans (BEP).
- Prepare Recommendation for Award (RFA) for approval by relevant Governance Board and ensure timely execution and implementation of.
- Undertake Contract Management activities including the issuing of Call Offs, and support invoice queries and any dispute resolution as required.
- Ensure continuous improvement of supplier performance and delivery.
- Support Cost reduction activities through renegotiation and/or retendering activities, including the development of Negotiation Strategies.
- Maintain accurate records in MAXIMO and ARIBA of all sourcing events and Contracting activities to ensure compliance and cost recovery
- Strong understanding and experience of Projects based Contracts.
- Track record of successful Contract delivery in complex, challenging international environments and Joint Ventures working with NOC's.
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis.
- Strong Ms Word, Excel skills.
- Strong ARIBA and MAXIMO skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal clients.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience required
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Oil & gas industry
- University degree or equivalent MCIPS or equivalent professional PSCM qualification.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.