Job description / Role
Our client, a semi government entity, is currently looking for a talented Contracts Specialist – Arabic Speaker to be based in Abu Dhabi. You will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating bids, and researching current regulations.
Ideal contracts specialist should enjoy drafting and editing contracts, demonstrating excellent attention to detail abilities. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract agreements, and legal terminology.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Negotiate contract agreements
• Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts
• Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients
• Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner
• Serve as the main liaison with external contracting representatives
• Develop and implement effective procurement proposals
• Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with UAE laws
• Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following non-negotiable criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in Contract Management or relevant field
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience, ideally in Construction or Facilities Management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents and tendering (especially FIDIC), and legal specifications
• Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Senior Contract Specialist
Procurement Operations Analyst
Solar Project - Contracts Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|