Job description / Role
This is a full time position.
- Cleans food preparation areas
- Cook healthy nutritious meals.
- Cooking for the staff.
- Manage the kitchen and grocery requirements
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
Must have knowledge of following:
- Pakistani Food
- Indian Food
- Continental Food
- And Barbecues.
- The candidate must be well organised, hygienic.
- Tickets (provided every 2 years)
- weekly 1 day off
About the Company
Hayaat Group is a principal investment firm that represents the third generation of the Elahi family business legacy. We partner with founders, management, and other stakeholders in accelerating, or maintaining value creation momentum through our capital, capabilities and experience.
Our successful track record of projects and investments is grounded in our patient approach, passionate commitment, diverse experience and award-winning development history. Over time, the group has grown into a multi-regional investment company with a portfolio spanning real estate, capital markets and next generation disruptors.