Job description / Role
We're actively seeking an experienced UAE National professional to join our Carrier & Wholesales Team as Coordinator/ National Wholesales - Sales Support, the candidate would be entrusted to:
• Monitor daily wholesale service provisioning orders and follow-up with CCC, CIT and regional/central Engineering teams for the timely provisioning of assigned national wholesale services (Bitstream, CPS, WLL, NTF, EMIX, CSI, Transit Service).
• Maintain and update the relevant IT system with up to date information and status.
• Follow-up and coordinate national wholesale service provisioning (Bitstream, CPS, WLL, NTF, EMIX, CSI, Transit Service) as per the agreed wholesale process for provisioning and service assurance
• Assist supervisors in day to day operational requirement for the wholesale services provsioning
• Daily analysis of pending orders and ensuring timely service delivery.
• Highlight pending orders to supervisor to be escalated to management of concerned team
• Ensure timely exchange of waiter report between Etisalat and du as per the agreed template
• Provide support in gathering data and operational report preparation.
• To coordinate end to end delivery of wholesale service within agreed SLA timeframes, in close coordination with CCC, CIT and regional/central Engineering teams.
Applicants must be graduates with 1 to 2 years experience, candidates with knowledge of Telecom field would be given an added advantage.
Applicants must be graduates in a related discipline, with 1 to 2 years experience,
Applicants with knowledge of Telecom field would be given an added advantage, applicants with experience in Telecom Wholesales provisioning products and systems would be given added preferance .
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies