Job description / Role
A leading UAE law firm is looking for a corporate/commercial lawyer with hands-on approach to join its prestigious team in Dubai.
Candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Law degree from reputable university
- 3 to 5 years UAE experience in general corporate/commercial and private client matters
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates proficient in English and Arabic (oral and written).
- Candidates with high level of proficiency in English are well encouraged to apply for this role
- Must have excellent negotiation, drafting and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team oriented and open to new challenges
- Ability to work as a team with the staff & lawyers
About the Company
Abdo Rafiq & Partners is a leading UAE law firm, providing legal services throughout the UAE and the wider Middle East region.
We provide local and international clients with cost effective and efficient legal advice and representation across a range of practice areas and industry sectors.
Our clients range from major clearing banks and major corporates to SME businesses operating locally and internationally for whom we regularly provide innovative banking, corporate/commercial and litigation solutions. We also have expertise in prominent industry leading practice areas in which we operate and these include business continuity, shipping, real estate and private client services.
We are extremely proud of our reputation for providing clients with what they value: exceptional legal skills, responsiveness and practical solutions delivered with the highest level of professional integrity.
Our team consists of high-calibre and dynamic lawyers, from local and international backgrounds, to deliver expert advice and comprehensive legal and professional services.
We provide local and international legal services through separate and distinct legal entities in the form of associations and local partnerships. Through these associations and partnerships we are able to provide seamless legal and other client services in accordance with the relevant laws of the jurisdictions in which they respectively operate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Junior Legal Associate / Corporate Service
Alnair Mineral Services
Corporate/Commercial Paralegal or Associate
Abdo Rafiq & Partners
Inhouse Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer