Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a reputable investment firm, Swisslinx Middle East is looking for a Corporate Communications professional.
This is an important role which will require the successful candidate to work independently in a challenging and dynamic environment.
The job responsibilities are:
- Creating company literature for online and offline
- Design and launch marketing campaigns
- Liaising with advertisers, press, PR, external communications
- Promoting products and services
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Arabic language skills is mandatory for this position
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working independently
- Experience with both print and electronic marketing
The selected candidate will enjoy an exciting working environment, a competitive salary package and the chance to grow with a successful company.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.