Job description / Role
To develop, implement, monitor and evaluate communications strategy in order to support business objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets. Also, to enhance a favourable image of the company with clients, investors, potential customers, influencers and the public.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Plans, implements all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and public relations strategies and the various related activities to support in achieving the corporate objectives, adopts different channels to optimize campaigns reach and success.
* Determines the KPIs for the PR, measures and evaluates the performance of each activity and event and produces reports on each KPI and PR campaign.
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with all press, media, PR agencies, bloggers, vloggers and influencers; creates and maintains an up-to-date media contact list.
* Manages the company’s press center including press kits and press releases, writes and produces presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for internal/external distribution, fact sheets, news monitoring, crisis management responses, prints, and publicizing events via media.
* Arranges and coordinates interviews for company spokespeople to be utilized for publicity and advertisement.
* Acts as the main contact for the Investor Relations day-to-day activities answers inquiries, provides information, pricing, etc.
* Manages the investors Annual General Meeting – AGM; prepares and distributes invitations to investors, confirms and monitors attendance and prepares reports and news related.
* Manages internal Relations and works closely with all departments to support their communication requirements.
* Oversees the corporate sponsorships, public and social media plans, campaigns, briefs, CSR, etc in the Hubs and Outstations to ensure conformity in line with company’s standards and alignment with its objectives.
* Manages all press, FAM trips (UAE) conferences, seminars, events, route launches and organizes necessary arrangements for the filming/photo-shooting accompanying that; coordinates with hubs and outstations on all requirements to execute the same in hubs.
* Manages the Social Media content portfolio in all platforms in terms of strategy and content: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, etc. Supervises the Air Arabia portal on the website to update with all news and events.
* Coordinates the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities including campaigns, formation of teams, facilitation of trips, PR and media coverage, etc. mainly those of the on-board charity donation project ‘Charity Cloud”.
* Supervises the coordinator’s daily work including the company’s newsletter (SNL), as well as the In-Flight Entertainment (IFN), advertisements, videos, announcements, in addition to the on-board magazine production (Al Nawras).
EUR 0 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Skilled in communicating branding concepts and themes that increase market-share.
* Advanced Project management skills combined with Budgeting Experience.
* Skilled in editorial and business writing skills, presentations, press releases and interviews.
* Knowledgeable in protocol/regulations related to PR and communication.
* Employs interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives and promote company’s branding.
* Employs market trends & practices to execute effective PR and publicity plans and campaigns.
* Critical thinker and analytical problem solver.
* Detail oriented with focus on standardization and conformity.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor’s degree in PR/ Journalism/ Communications/ Multimedia or equivalent from a recognized university.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search
* Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop &3D animation is a plus.
* Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
* Fluent in English & Arabic Languages
* 4+ years of related working experience in a very similar role in the PR and marketing field in any service industry (client/ agency), preferably in aviation.
* Work experience gained within media relations, fundraising, press, events management, or journalism trades.
* Must have experience in managing modern social media platforms ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.