Job description / Role
Direct and coordinate operational and financial activities across the organization and ensure continuous improvement in the financial processes through engagement in benchmarking studies.
Essential Job Functions but Not Limited to:
• Manage overall financial planning and control of the organization-Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance analysis and Treasury function.
• Compile Management Reports, Financial statements, Consolidated Reports and presentations to Executive Management and Board of Directors.
• Manage improvement of financial processes such as systems implementations, ensuring such systems support analytical, structured and controlled business practices.
• Formulation and development of financial policies which can significantly enhance performance and profitability.
• Manage site forecasting and planning processes including rolling forecasts of income statements, headcount and capital planning and inventory operation.
• Verifying investment proposals and ensuring compliance with company's investment strategies as to asset classes, region, sector guidelines, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), payback period etc.
• Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output.
• Provide advisory support to the development activities, asset management and other real estate businesses of the company.
• Provide financial leadership Business Partner support to function heads and peers.
• Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
• Liaising with banks and other financial institutions for arranging leverages (for investments) / long term funds / project based finance requirements.
• Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external auditors of the company.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Executive Management.
• Thorough knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Extensive knowledge and acumen in Feasibility Studies, Business Planning, Financial Modelling and Valuation.
Education and Experience:
• Masters Degree holder in a relevant discipline or professional accreditations such as ACCA, CPA, ACA or CFA.
• 15 years of financial expertise in project finance, treasury, portfolio management, accounting, controlling, advisory and internal controls with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a managerial role.
About the Company
A leading property developer company in UAE