Job description / Role
A leading regional offshore support business is looking to hire an experienced Analyst into its Corporate Finance team
The candidate will be primarily responsible for business modelling, internal management analysis & reporting as well as preparing management presentations.
• Prepares and updates financial model based on quarterly results
• Prepares management presentations and conducts industry and peer analysis
• Support in the development of monthly/quarterly/annual business planning process, feasibility studies
• Assist in monthly/quarterly budgeting and variance analysis
• Ensure timely & accurate production of standard & customized financial reports for the business.
• Coordinate with respective departments to manage all the data sets for timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting
• Participate in cross-functional teams to improve controls and efficiencies
• Provide various ad-hoc analysis and information requests as needed
• Previous experience in an finance / MIS or corporate finance role
• Applicants must have 2-3 years of work experience.
• Good modeling skills including pivot tables and macros
• Financial analysis and forecasting skills
• Good presentation, reporting and communication skills
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Critical mind with ability to think beyond conventional norms
• Big four, professional services background is a plus.
• Candidates that have a CFA (or MBA) are a plus.
• Candidates must be current UAE residents.
• Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles
• Excellent organizational ability and capability of self-direction and drive
• Highly developed communication skills with internal stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Proactive, self-driven and focused on innovation
About the Company
Zakher Marine International provides services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industries and Offshore Marine Construction Companies and is clearly focused on client satisfaction and retention.
The Company was established in Abu Dhabi in 1984 where the Head Office remains, a branch office was established in Alexandria, Egypt in 2000.
In the past ten years the ZMI has achieved remarkable growth, built new vessel’s to meet the high standards and requirements of local and international clients. ZMI currently operate over 50 offshore support vessels.
The Management of Zakher Marine is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and client personnel based on board our vessels. Our aim is to sustain safe, environmentally friendly operating practices that comply with applicable national and international codes and regulations, relevant standards, guidelines and client requirements.
Group Financial Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)
The Gulf Recruitment Group
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE