Job description / Role
Our client has been operating for over 50 years in the UAE. They are one the UAE's leading and most respected business conglomerates engaged in general trading, hospitality, fashion, real estate, pharmaceutical, construction, media - to name a few! The group successfully introduced many world-renowned high class brands to the UAE.
Due to expansion of the group they are looking to hire an experienced Corporate General Manager to be second in charge to the Deputy Chairman.
This new GM position will report into the CEO and you will have an involvement with most departments of the business with the main focus of Sales & Finance. You will be responsible for over 600 personnel.
- Operational Management of 10 highly profitable business units
- Responsibility for P&L reporting
- Minimising the risk of financial loss to the company
- Business Development experience - new business and contract renewals
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels.
- Corporate Governance
- Strong commercial acumen & the ability to lead by example.
- Must be degree educated, preferably holding MSc or MBA
- Previous experience in a similar role of at least 5 years
- Fluency in English
- Proven track record of delivery within a holding group
- Previously managed multiple business units
- Can implement and delivery growth strategies
- Managed businesses within the UAE market Salary is circa AED 40,000 per month + benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapid expanding Emirati business.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CEO / General Manager
General Manager - Capital Equipment
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Oct|
Director of Operations
RTC-1 Employment Services