Job description / Role
To provide with monthly/weekly/daily reports mentioning the:
• Stock level by brand/item Vs sales.
• Ratio turnover by brands.
• Ratio turnover by item.
• Non/slow moving items.
• Expired/near to be expired items.
• Total returned orders/month. (with reason for return)
• Total free products given per month/client/brand. (with reason such as Trade offer, against listing, against display, against special order, as per agreement)
• Any other report required by management from time to time.
• Customer service rate (ratio of order received by customer vs order delivered)
• Arrange for the Showroom sale (products, legal documents, sale P&L.).
• Maintain the internal transfers between the warehouses and has to ensure that the goods purchased for specific warehouse has entered in that particular warehouse.(example wholesale warehouse)
• Ensure that all items are well entered to the system with respect to the cost, selling price, barcode, item category and classification…
• Accountable for the accuracy of the inventory counts (yearly/monthly.).
• Accountable on all the stock adjustment transactions.
• Ensure that all the “invoiced orders” are delivered.
• Control all the booked items and not exceeding the time frame
• Approve and clarify all the damaged/expired items for Wright off.
• Responsible to manage the physical count
• Physical VS system , shelf to system and system to shelf
• Check the expiry date
• Check the barcode Vs. the system
• Check all the transfers between warehouses, and ensure no stock in the transitory warehouse, and the SOP is implemented
• Check the consignment warehouse
• Count and control the trainer’s warehouse, office warehouse
Sees Basic Relationships:
• Takes apart problems into pieces.
• Sorts out and links a list of tasks in order of importance.
Supports the Company:
• Acts to support the Company’s mission and goals.
• Sets priorities to meet the Company’s needs.
• Cooperates with others to achieve Company’s objectives.
Understands and focuses on goals & targets:
• Works hard to meet set goals and targets, and does not get distracted.
• Uses own methods to measure outcomes and improve performance.
Acts on values when it is not easy to do so:
• Publicly admits having made a mistake and speaks it out.
• Being truthful at all times.
Identifies and Suggests Improvements:
• Sees chances to do things better and suggests improvements.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Warehouse Manager (Food Industry)
Al Sultan Sweets
Store In-Charge/Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||10 Aug|